Wednesday 24 April 2013

Hello stranger!

I know...I know...I've been neglecting this blog :( Recently I've been so busy, and when I'm not busy all I want to do is sit down and rest. Hopefully I'll get back into regular posting, especially now that the sun has made an appearance. Speaking of which, here are 2 buys I bought the other week from the boot sale. I'll do a bigger post of clothing etc that I've bought once everything is out the wash.

I couldn't resist buying this mirror for £2. I deliberated over buying it for ages, but if there's one thing I've learned it's that I would rather buy something for cheap and regret it (can always sell it on), than walk away and regret it, especially at boot sales where you may never see something like that item again.


I also got this pretty box for £1.20 (Very odd price). I always have lots of bits and bobs so this is good for hiding them. I'm a bit of a box hoarder as well, I have so many in all different patterns and sizes.

4 comments:

  1. you got really cute things, I love the box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love both of these purchases!!! Such pretty little finds. I have a "thing" for hat boxes!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh these are such adorable boot sale finds! :) I haven't been to many boot sales but I really do need to get better at buying something straight away instead of deliberating and loosing out.

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the box!

    ReplyDelete