Friday 30 November 2012

Vivienne Westwood buys

So the Monday just gone was my 23rd Birthday. Me and Mike went to Selfridges the Saturday before to make the most of the 20% off offer which they were doing. We went straight over to the Vivienne Westwood section where I picked up a beautiful clasp bag perfect for dinner dates and special occasions. I had wanted this bag for quite a while so it was the perfect opportunity to buy it, plus we had a gift card as well so it turned out to be quite the bargain.
After Selfridges we headed over to the Vivienne Westwood store on Conduit Street and I picked up this black t-shirt. It's very simple but is one of those pieces where I can pair up with anything. The placing of the orb in the centre is perfect as well. It's a great piece and fits perfectly.
Did anyone else make the most of the 10% and 20% off in Selfridges?

6 comments:

  1. Lovely purchases, you always have such great style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff, I love Vivienne Westwood, I was lucky enough to get a pair of her shoes last Christmas! They would go perfectly with that clutch actually!

    I didn't get anything from Selfridges but I might of done had I been in London :)

    Amy x whatamydidnxt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) Birthday sweetie! :) I hope you had a lovely day! Beautiful things! ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!! Looks like you got some lovely things :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh Vivienne Westwood~ ♥ The finer things in life~ haha n.n
    Happy belated birthday! Your birthday is just 3 days after mine.. :3

    By the way I nominated you for a little award on my blog~
    http://georgianeko.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/blog-award-nominations.html [the second one down] (kinda childish I know! thought I should tell you though~) haha

    Take care! ♥

    ReplyDelete