Sunday 27 May 2012

Recent finds

As soon as the weather turns sunny I seem to find nice winter goods from boot sales and jumble sales. At least I'll be sorted come autumn time. I picked this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G jumper from a boot sale for only 40p. It reminds me of those cheesy Christmas jumpers you get.


Another jumper I picked up for only 20p! It will look great as a dress on those lazy days that you can't be bothered. I still can't believe I picked this up for so cheap!

As some of you may know I am obsessed with Blythe Dolls. I picked up this bag for 20p! It's the 2nd Blythe bag I have purchased from a boot sale which is very strange as Blythe is still a rare thing to come across.


I also bought these shorts, well they were actually trousers but I cut them up. I seem to be following a theme at the moment with buying stripey jeans and cutting them up. These only cost 50p.

Lastly, there was a jumble sale down my road the other week so I popped along and found this Chanel lipstick. It has a very 'vampirish' colour to it. And it only cost 20p! I'm a happy bunny!
I seem to be buying a lot for 20p recently.

8 comments:

  1. To think you got all this for just over £1, I love the shorts and polka dot jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaa!! Great finds!! ♡ I was so tempted to go the the Pedham place one today but the journey would have been quite difficult and expensive by bus...Next time for sure though!! Me and my friends are thinking of doing a pitch there next time it's on~ I love the bag and shorts!! Wish I'd gone too! ♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great bargains! Can't believe you managed to find a Blythe bag AND it was 20p! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first jumper is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shorts and jumpers are amazing! Excellent finds!

    Laila x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of those jumpers are amazing! I love what you did with the jeans! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing finds, I love those shorts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you always get the most amazing bargins xx

    http://chloesodyssey12.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete