Monday 16 April 2012

Boot sale haulage!

I haven't posted about my recent boot sale buys for a while so I hope this is worth the wait. I was thinking about doing reviews on the boot sales in my area. What do you think? Hopefully it will be helpful for anyone who lives relatively close by. Just don't go stealing all the bargains ;)

Following on from one of my previous posts about finding a Liberty scarf, I have been very lucky to have found another Liberty item. These cute little embroidery scissors with a floral clown. Very random purchase, I think I paid around £2/£3 for this which is a bit higher than what I'd have liked but still a bargain and a pretty piece to have on display.


Next up is some cute little perfume bottles. These are on display on my dressing table a long with the Chanel atomiser I bought last year. I only paid 50p each for these.


Lastly, I went to two different boot sales a week apart and managed to buy almost identical charm bracelets. One is a gold colour and the other is a silver colour, although the silver coloured chain is a bit rusty so I might combine both charms together on the gold chain. They are both really sweet and have tea pot and tea cup charms which makes them even more cooool!


I have so much I need to take photos of. So will hopefully be posting another haul once everything comes out the wash.

13 comments:

  1. Ohh great finds! Goodness I love bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfume bottle with the flower is darling! I would to have a collection of pretty vintage perfume bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfume bottles are wonderful as are those liberty scissors, very cute clown <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! Seems like car booting is the new charity shopping/thrifting, I'd be interested to read your reviews ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful things! charm bracelets are so pretty; how funny that you found them separately! Foxy xxx

    www.thequickredfox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such beautiful finds! Always admire your eye in finding a pretty bargain! :)
    xxx

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice and pretty! >U<
    I so want the jewellery! >U<

    ( www.carefreecentral.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every one of your posts inspires me to shop! Lovely ideas as always :)

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award over at http://www.vanityfrills.blogspot.com! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness me, those perfume bottles are positively adorable! I'd cry if I found something as lovely as that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great finds! i love boot sales i am now following u :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post! such cute finds! x

    ReplyDelete