Sunday 12 February 2012

Outfit of the day




Coat-Jovonnista via Ebay, Faux fur collar-Accessorize, Jumper-Zara, Lace collar blouse-Miss Selfridge, Polka Dot Skirt-Zara via charity shop, Boater hat broach-Charity shop, Creepers-Underground, Bag-Vivienne Westwood.

This is what I wore to pop over to Greenwich. The coat was a major steal at £5.20 including postage, I had to resew a button or two but apart from that it's great! I think the reason why I got it so cheap was because the seller simply listed the coat as 'ladies winter coat-size 8'. They also spelt the name of the designer wrong in the description. I did some research on this particular coat and it still retails at £50-£85. Yay! I teamed the coat with this faux fur collar I bought from the Accessorize 70% off sale. The jumper was from the Zara sale and the lace blouse underneath is Miss Selfridge. I love teaming jumpers up with collars! The cute little boater hat broach was a recent purchase from a charity shop, it cost me £2.99. I wouldn't usually pay that much for a broach but I think it's so sweet. The polka dot skirt is originally Zara but I purchased it from a charity shop, it was a lucky find as I have been wanting this skirt for a while now.

10 comments:

  1. Great outfit. Love the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the coat! it looks so warm but chic as well :)
    just stumbled upon your blog, and can't wait to read more xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I love your jacket :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that coat is amazing! what a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute! I adore the little the hat pin, and the polka dots are so sweet :) Really great look!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The golden little hat pin is great!! Good look :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your brooch is absolutely adorable!

    xx, Sabinna and David
    Broken Cookies

    ReplyDelete