Sunday 11 September 2011

Outfit of the day






Faux leather jacket- Ebay, Polka dot dress- Topshop, Dr Martens- Ebay.

So it's about time I did an 'outfit of the day' post. I have been meaning to do one of these for so long now, so I am glad I have finally gotten round to it.
The faux leather jacket was a recent purchase of mine from Ebay. It is actually a kid's jacket age 10-11 and only cost around £10 including the postage, it's the perfect fit and I can't stop wearing it. I never used to dig the whole leather jacket look and have only recently converted. I think owning one is a staple in every girl's wardrobe because it completes an outfit and looks great with cute dresses. I am so pleased with this buy!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I absolutely love this look! That dress is with the jacket is such a perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit indeed!

    (I'm sort of between Croydon and Crystal Palace)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is lovely, and i love your style. love the way you pair pretty dresses with your doc martens. enjoyed the photography on your blog also. inspired, and following. hope we can stay connected. cheers!

    ReplyDelete